There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerIMMEDIATE RESPONSE FORCE INC
Date PostedMarch 13, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $35.00 hourly
Work Hours 32 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 12, 2023
IMMEDIATE RESPONSE FORCE INC
- Train workers in duties and policies
- Prepare and submit reports
- Ensure smooth operation of equipment
- Resolve work related problems
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Large caseload
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
7 months to less than 1 year
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating the work of clerks and activities with other units and departments; and in submitting progress reports, in ensuring smooth operation of office equipment and machinery and in arranging for maintenance and repair work
Interest in supervising the activities of workers; and in resolving work problems and establishing work schedules and procedures
Interest in training workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.