Operator, CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) Woodworking Machine Tool
EmployerS&S Woodcraft Inc.
Date PostedMay 27, 2021
Location Cold Lake, AB
Earnings $20.00 to $26.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 26, 2021
S&S Woodcraft Inc.
No degree, certificate or diploma
Equipment and Machinery Experience
Computer numerical control (CNC) machines
Experience an asset
Wood products manufacturer
- Set up, program and operate one or more computerized or manual woodworking machines
- Read and interpret specifications or follow verbal instructions
- Fabricate or repair wooden parts for furniture, fixtures and other wood products
- Clean and lubricate machinery and equipment
- Operate preset special purpose woodworking machines to fabricate wood products
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
Work Location Information
Willing to relocate
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jun 26, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.