Operator, Sewing Machine
EmployerCALGARY SILSKCREEN INC.
Date PostedAugust 25, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $15.00 to $17.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 to 80 hours bi-weekly
Position Permanent Part Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Sep 23, 2021
CALGARY SILSKCREEN INC.
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
7 months to less than 1 year
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Use sewing guides and tension devices
- Set in sleeves, pockets, collars and other garment pieces
- Operate sewing machines or sew by hand
- Operate machines to join sections of garments or other articles into finished products on a piece-work or production basis
- Garment section work
- Semi-section garment work
Type of Materials
- Cotton or synthetic
Group Insurance Benefits
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Sep 23, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.