Outside Sales Representative
EmployerISENGAGED HR AGENCY
Date PostedSeptember 08, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $42,000.00 annually
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Oct 08, 2022
ISENGAGED HR AGENCY
- or equivalent experience
- Urban area
- Rural area
- Remote location
- Various locations
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Assess client's needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
- Develop reports and proposals to illustrate benefits from use of good or service
- Prepare and administer sales contracts
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- Train customers' staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment
- Resolve product and service related problems
- Supervise activities of other technical sales specialists
- Read and interpret blueprints
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- Presentation software
- Consulting services
- Environmental technologies
- Forestry services and products
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- Criminal record check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Willing to travel
- Willing to travel regularly
- Valid driver's licence
- Travel expenses paid by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
3 years to less than 5 years
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Involves supporting green economy sectors
- Requires specialized environmental skills or knowledge
On the road job
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current level of study?
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Free parking available
- Team building opportunities
- Parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in troubleshooting technical problems related to equipment; may train customers' staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment
Interest in persuading to promote sales to existing clients; may supervise the activities of other technical sales specialists
Interest in analyzing information to identify and solicit potential clients, and to consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and provide ongoing support
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.