Packaging Machine Operator - Food Processing
EmployerKienna Coffee Ltd
Date PostedJanuary 25, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $17.00 to $21.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 08, 2023
Kienna Coffee Ltd
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Work site environment
Food processing plant
- Operate machinery to process and bag, box or otherwise package food products
- Perform corrective machine adjustments
- Record production information
- Observe gauges, computer printouts and video monitors to verify specified processing conditions
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Inform supervisor of mechanical malfunctions or product irregularities
- Make adjustments to process variables
- Maintain shift log of production and other data
- Set up and adjust processing and packaging machines
- Check products for defects and to ensure conformance to company standards
Type of operation
Equipment and machinery experience
- Multi-functional process control machinery
- Single function machine
Security and safety
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Ear plugs
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Experience an asset
Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating processing and packaging machines and equipment
Interest in comparing information to make sure products conform to company standards; and in recording production data such as quantities, weights, sizes, dates and types of packaged products
Interest in setting up and adjusting processing and packaging machines
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.