There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Packaging Supervisor - Food And Beverage Processing
EmployerSage Meadow Market
Date PostedMay 25, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $31.75 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 24, 2023
Sage Meadow Market
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions
- Prepare production and other reports
- Recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other work units
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising the activities of workers who process, package, test and grade food, beverage and tobacco products
Interest in co-ordinating work activities with other units in food, beverage and tobacco processing industries; and in resolving work problems
Interest in scheduling activities of workers
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.