EmployerPro Works Painting
Date PostedMay 06, 2022
Location Canmore, AB
Earnings $22.00 commission per piece
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Seasonal Full Time
Vacancies 4  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 05, 2022
Pro Works Painting
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Roller painting
- Brush painting
1 to less than 7 months
Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Wood Finishing Specializations
- Repair cracks and holes
- Prepare, clean and sand surfaces to be painted
- Apply paint, wallpaper and other materials and finishes to interior and exterior surfaces
Work Site Environment
- At heights
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Location Information
- On-site customer service
- Various locations
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Client focus
- On-site housing options
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Are you currently a student?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jun 05, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to mix and thin paint to obtain desired colour and texture; in preparing and cleaning surfaces using methods such as scraping, sanding, sand-blasting, hydro-blasting and steam-cleaning; in removing old wallpaper and loose paint; in repairing cracks and holes in walls; and in sandpapering and applying sealers
Interest in operating spray equipment and other associated equipment; and in using brushes and rollers to apply paint and other materials
Interest in speaking to customers to provide advice on colour schemes and wall coverings
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.