EmployerSuper Powder Coating Ltd
Date PostedJuly 11, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $24.50 to $25.50 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Sep 09, 2022
Super Powder Coating Ltd
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Prepare, clean and sand surfaces to be painted
- Repair cracks and holes
- Mix paint to desired colour and texture
- Apply paint, wallpaper and other materials and finishes to interior and exterior surfaces
- Estimate costs and materials
- Tend or operate equipment to spray or coat
- Select appropriate paint or mix paints
- Clean and maintain equipment
- Operate and control: electroplating equipment to coat metal, hot-dip metal plating equipment to galvanize metal and/or spray equipment to build up worn or damaged parts
- Paint spraying
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Physically demanding
Steel-toed safety boots
- Client focus
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to mix and thin paint to obtain desired colour and texture; in preparing and cleaning surfaces using methods such as scraping, sanding, sand-blasting, hydro-blasting and steam-cleaning; in removing old wallpaper and loose paint; in repairing cracks and holes in walls; and in sandpapering and applying sealers
Interest in operating spray equipment and other associated equipment; and in using brushes and rollers to apply paint and other materials
Interest in speaking to customers to provide advice on colour schemes and wall coverings
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.