Employer1803854 Alberta Ltd
Date PostedJuly 21, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $25.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Sep 03, 2022
1803854 Alberta Ltd
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Prepare, clean and sand surfaces to be painted
- Repair cracks and holes
- Mix paint to desired colour and texture
- Measure, cut and apply wallpaper and other fabric to walls
- Advise consumers on colours and choice of wall coverings
- Erect scaffolding and swing stages and attach rigging
- Apply paint, wallpaper and other materials and finishes to interior and exterior surfaces
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Brush painting
- Roller painting
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Physically demanding
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Client focus
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
Interest in copying information to mix and thin paint to obtain desired colour and texture; in preparing and cleaning surfaces using methods such as scraping, sanding, sand-blasting, hydro-blasting and steam-cleaning; in removing old wallpaper and loose paint; in repairing cracks and holes in walls; and in sandpapering and applying sealers
Interest in operating spray equipment and other associated equipment; and in using brushes and rollers to apply paint and other materials
Interest in speaking to customers to provide advice on colour schemes and wall coverings
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.