EmployerRoy Construction Ltd
Date PostedNovember 03, 2022
Location Legal, AB
Earnings $25.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 31, 2022
Roy Construction Ltd
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Prepare, clean and sand surfaces to be painted
- Repair cracks and holes
- Mix paint to desired colour and texture
- Measure, cut and apply wallpaper and other fabric to walls
- Advise consumers on colours and choice of wall coverings
- Erect scaffolding and swing stages and attach rigging
- Apply paint, wallpaper and other materials and finishes to interior and exterior surfaces
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Team player
2 years to less than 3 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to mix and thin paint to obtain desired colour and texture; in preparing and cleaning surfaces using methods such as scraping, sanding, sand-blasting, hydro-blasting and steam-cleaning; in removing old wallpaper and loose paint; in repairing cracks and holes in walls; and in sandpapering and applying sealers
Interest in operating spray equipment and other associated equipment; and in using brushes and rollers to apply paint and other materials
Interest in speaking to customers to provide advice on colour schemes and wall coverings
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.