Painters And Decorators Supervisor
Employer2213912 Alberta Inc.
Date PostedJune 09, 2022
Location Sherwood Park, AB
Earnings $37.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 09, 2022
2213912 Alberta Inc.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Major Work Area
7 months to less than 1 year
- Recruit and hire workers and carry out related staffing actions
- Prepare production and other reports
- Estimate costs and materials
- Window installers
- Trades helpers
- Painters and decorators
- Gas maintenance workers
- Floor covering installers
- Eavestrough installers
- Cladders/siding installers
- Cement finishers
- Drywall installers and finishers
- Kitchen cupboard and vanity installers
- Supervise workers and projects
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Read blueprints and drawings
Security and Safety
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
- Safety glasses/goggles
Work Site Environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.