EmployerTarrabain Motor Products Ltd
Date PostedJanuary 12, 2022
Location Lac La Biche, AB
Earnings $48,000.00 to $60,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 11, 2022
Tarrabain Motor Products Ltd
- Registered Apprenticeship certificate
- Parts and Warehousing Operations and Maintenance Technology/Technician
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Inventory control software
- MS Office
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Perform general office duties
- Set-up displays of retail parts and accessories
- Clean and maintain office, supply area or warehouse
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Advise on use and appropriateness of goods or parts
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Store items in warehouse, tool room or supply area
- Sell spare and replacement parts
- Process incoming requisitions
- Prepare requisition orders to replenish parts and supplies
- Maintain records on inventory control system
- Issue and distribute parts and supplies for internal use
- Receive, unpack and sort incoming parts, supplies and materials
- Identify, label and catalogue items received
- Ship, deliver or pick up parts, products or equipment
- Prepare and track work orders
- Handle cash transactions
Security and Safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Drug test
Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Values and ethics
- Medical Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 11, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to prepare requisition orders for parts and supplies, and to maintain records of orders and amount, kind and location of parts and supplies on hand
Interest in operating computerized inventory systems; and in keeping records using manual systems
Interest in speaking with customers to sell spare and replacement parts for motor vehicles, machinery and equipment in retail settings and to advise retail customers and internal users on appropriateness of parts, supplies and materials requested
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.