EmployerTrochu Motors Ltd.
Date PostedApril 26, 2022
Location Trochu, AB
Earnings $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 2200 to 2500 hours per year
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 20, 2022
Trochu Motors Ltd.
Other trades certificate or diploma
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Industrial lift trucks and fork-lifts
- Pallet lifters
5 years or more
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Inventory control software
- MS Office
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Perform general office duties
- Set-up displays of retail parts and accessories
- Clean and maintain office, supply area or warehouse
Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Retail business
- Repair and service establishment
- Advise on use and appropriateness of goods or parts
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Store items in warehouse, tool room or supply area
- Sell spare and replacement parts
- Process incoming requisitions
- Prepare requisition orders to replenish parts and supplies
- Maintain records on inventory control system
- Issue and distribute parts and supplies for internal use
- Receive, unpack and sort incoming parts, supplies and materials
- Identify, label and catalogue items received
- Ship, deliver or pick up parts, products or equipment
- Prepare and track work orders
- Handle cash transactions
Steel-toed safety boots
Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
- Overtime required
Work Location Information
- Rural area
- Willing to relocate
- Small engines and generators
- Heavy equipment
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system
- Agricultural machinery
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Values and ethics
- Health care plan
- Disability benefits
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Jobs for Ukraine: This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
How to Apply
403-442-3866 Business Hours: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Jun 20, 2022
Interest in copying information to prepare requisition orders for parts and supplies, and to maintain records of orders and amount, kind and location of parts and supplies on hand
Interest in operating computerized inventory systems; and in keeping records using manual systems
Interest in speaking with customers to sell spare and replacement parts for motor vehicles, machinery and equipment in retail settings and to advise retail customers and internal users on appropriateness of parts, supplies and materials requested
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.