EmployerEdmonton Tire & Lube Ltd.O/A New Millenium Edmonton Tire & Lube Ltd.
Date PostedJune 13, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $27.90 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 27, 2022
Edmonton Tire & Lube Ltd.O/A New Millenium Edmonton Tire & Lube Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Office
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Perform general office duties
- Set-up displays of retail parts and accessories
- Conduct sales calls
- Clean and maintain office, supply area or warehouse
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Advise on use and appropriateness of goods or parts
- Store items in warehouse, tool room or supply area
- Sell spare and replacement parts
- Prepare requisition orders to replenish parts and supplies
- Issue and distribute parts and supplies for internal use
- Receive, unpack and sort incoming parts, supplies and materials
- Identify, label and catalogue items received
- Ship, deliver or pick up parts, products or equipment
- Prepare and track work orders
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to prepare requisition orders for parts and supplies, and to maintain records of orders and amount, kind and location of parts and supplies on hand
Interest in operating computerized inventory systems; and in keeping records using manual systems
Interest in speaking with customers to sell spare and replacement parts for motor vehicles, machinery and equipment in retail settings and to advise retail customers and internal users on appropriateness of parts, supplies and materials requested
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.