Date PostedJuly 21, 2022
Location Slave Lake, AB
Earnings $24.35 to $34.80 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 20, 2022
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
- Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- Clean and maintain office, supply area or warehouse
- Perform general office duties
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Advise on use and appropriateness of goods or parts
- Identify, label and catalogue items received
- Issue and distribute parts and supplies for internal use
- Maintain records on inventory control system
- Prepare and track work orders
- Prepare requisition orders to replenish parts and supplies
- Process incoming requisitions
- Receive, unpack and sort incoming parts, supplies and materials
- Sell spare and replacement parts
- Ship, deliver or pick up parts, products or equipment
- Store items in warehouse, tool room or supply area
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Inventory control software
- MS Office
- SAP (FI/CO / HR / MM / OT SD)
- Heavy equipment
- Small engines and generators
- Own transportation
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Repetitive tasks
- Work under pressure
Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Values and ethics
Experience an asset
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Maternity and parental benefits
- Pension plan
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- Tax-free savings account (TFSA)
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Parking available
- Wellness program
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to prepare requisition orders for parts and supplies, and to maintain records of orders and amount, kind and location of parts and supplies on hand
Interest in operating computerized inventory systems; and in keeping records using manual systems
Interest in speaking with customers to sell spare and replacement parts for motor vehicles, machinery and equipment in retail settings and to advise retail customers and internal users on appropriateness of parts, supplies and materials requested
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.