EmployerThe Scoopin' Moose
Date PostedJanuary 16, 2023
Location Canmore, AB
Earnings $18.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 15, 2023
The Scoopin' Moose
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory
- Create new recipes
- Instruct cooks in preparation, cooking, garnishing and presentation of food
- Supervise cooks and other kitchen staff
- Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods
- Requisition food and kitchen supplies
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
Staff in various areas of responsibility
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising` the activities of sous-chefs, specialist chefs, chefs and cooks; and in recruiting and hiring staff
Interest in co-ordinating information to ensure food meets quality standards; may prepare and cook food on a regular basis or for special guests or functions
Interest in planning menus
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.