EmployerPRIMETIME FRANCHISE CORPORATION
Date PostedSeptember 13, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $30.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 13, 2022
PRIMETIME FRANCHISE CORPORATION
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- Prepare and verify statements of earnings for employees, indicating gross and net salaries and deductions such as taxes, union dues, garnishments and insurance and pension plans
- Store, update and retrieve financial data
- Perform clerical duties, such as maintain filing systems
- Perform human resources related duties such as personnel selection
- Prepare and balance period-end reports and reconcile issued payrolls to bank statements
- Prepare monthly statements
- Complete, verify and process forms and documentation for administration of benefits such as pension plans, leaves, share savings, employment and medical insurance
- Inform employees about payroll matters and benefit plans
- Compile statistics and reports
- Maintain payroll
- Maintain records of employee attendance, leave and overtime to calculate pay and benefit entitlements, using manual or computerized systems
- Occupational health and safety
- Prepare T4 statements and other statements
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- MS Windows
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
2 years to less than 3 years
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Free parking available
- Parking available
Interest in compiling information for statistical reports, statements and summaries; in preparing T4 statements and other statements; and in maintaining records of employee attendance, leave and overtime
Interest in operating computerized systems to keep records and prepare and balance period-end reports
Interest in speaking with employees to provide information on payroll matters, benefit plans and collective agreement provisions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.