EmployerHEMKUND DEVELOPMENTS LTD.
Date PostedJuly 08, 2021
Location Sherwood Park, AB
Earnings $59.13 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 07, 2021
HEMKUND DEVELOPMENTS LTD.
3 years to less than 5 years
- Direct and monitor oil and gas drilling operations
- Direct and monitor the completion and evaluation of wells, well testing and well surveys
- Develop specifications for and monitor and supervise well modification and stimulation programs
- Develop drilling programs, select sites and specify drilling fluids, bit selection, drill stem testing procedures and equipment
- Design and select artificial lift machinery, and well and surface production equipment and systems
- Analyze reservoir rock and fluid data to design optimum recovery methods and to predict reservoir performance and reserves
- Design, develop and co-ordinate the installation, maintenance and operation of subsea well-head and production equipment
- Monitor and forecast oil and gas reservoir performance and recommend oil recovery techniques which extend the economic life of wells
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
57 Crocus Way
Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H2J8
Aug 07, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in synthesizing information to monitor and forecast oil and gas reservoir performance and recommend oil recovery techniques which extend the economic life of wells, and to design, develop and co-ordinate the installation, maintenance and operation of subsea well-head and production equipment
Interest in precision working to specify drilling fluids, bit selection, drill stem testing procedures and equipment, and to design and select artificial lift machinery and well and surface production equipment and systems
Interest in supervising well modification and stimulation programs to maximize oil and gas recovery; and in monitoring reservoir performance, and in overseeing and monitoring completion and evaluation of wells, well testing and well surveys
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.