Pharmacy Manager - Retail
Employer2009231 AB Ltd.
Date PostedJanuary 03, 2022
Location Grande Prairie, AB
Earnings $58.00 to $68.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 35 to 55 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 24, 2022
2009231 AB Ltd.
2 years to less than 3 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Word processing software
- Point of sale system
Pharmacy or drugstore
- Implement price and credits policies
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Security and Safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Criminal record check
- Confidential security clearance
Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Willing to relocate
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Interpersonal awareness
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Time management
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Care Benefits
- Other Benefits
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 24, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct and evaluate the operation of establishments and departments engaged in retail sales, authorize budget expenditures, determine staffing requirements, hire or oversee the hiring of staff and to manage staff and assign duties
Interest in locating, selecting and procuring merchandise for resale and in implementing pricing and credit policies
Interest in negotiating with members of working groups to develop and implement marketing strategies
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.