EmployerInnovation Physical Therapy - Meadowlark
Date PostedJune 23, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings 45% commission per sale
Work Hours 20 to 35 hours per week
Position Temporary Part Time Leading to Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 23, 2022
Innovation Physical Therapy - Meadowlark
- Master's degree
- or equivalent experience
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Licensure by provincial or territorial authorities
- Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulatory Boards Examination
1 year to less than 2 years
- Administer evaluative tests and procedures
- Select appropriate exercises, apparatus and manipulations
- Plan physiotherapy programs
- Maintain clinical and progress reports
- Confer with other health professionals
- Assess patients' physical abilities
- Teach and/or supervise exercises to patients
Area of Practice - Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists
- Acute care therapy
- Manipulative therapy
- Sports therapy
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Interpersonal awareness
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating electrotherapeutic and other mechanical equipment; and in implementing programs including therapeutic exercise, manipulations, massage, education, use of electro-therapeutic and other mechanical equipment and and hydro-therapy
Interest in co-ordinating, developing and implementing health promotion programs for patients, staff and the community; and in evaluating the effectiveness of and modifying treatment plans; may conduct research in physiotherapy
Interest in instructing patients in therapeutic procedures to be continued at home; may provide consulting or education services
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.