There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerAurora Medical Corp.
Date PostedMay 09, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $250,000.00 to $450,000.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 01, 2023
Aurora Medical Corp.
Degree in medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine or optometry
- Examine patients and take their histories, order laboratory tests, X-rays and other diagnostic procedures
- Consult with other medical practitioners to evaluate patients' physical and mental health
- Prescribe and administer medications and treatments
- Inoculate and vaccinate patients to prevent and treat diseases
- Advise patients on health care
- Provide counselling and support to patients and their families on a wide range of health and lifestyle issues
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- College of Family Physicians Certification (CCFP)
- Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC)
- Licensure by provincial or territorial authorities
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Large caseload
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Interpersonal awareness
- Values and ethics
Experience an asset
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to diagnose diseases, prescribe treatments and provide continuous care to patients
Interest in mentoring by providing counselling and support to patients and their families on a wide range of health and lifestyle issues, by advising patients and their families on health care including health promotion and disease, illness and accident prevention and by referring patients to specialists
Interest in co-ordinating information from the results of medical tests to advise patients on health care options; in providing acute care management, in co-ordinating or managing primary patient care and in supervising home care services
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.