EmployerLacombe Physiotherapy Clinic
Date PostedJune 20, 2022
Location Lacombe, AB
Earnings $85,540.00 to $97,760.00 annually (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 4  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 20, 2022
Lacombe Physiotherapy Clinic
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Licensure by provincial or territorial authorities
Experience an asset
Supervise technical and support staff
- Administer evaluative tests and procedures
- Select appropriate exercises, apparatus and manipulations
- Plan physiotherapy programs
- Maintain clinical and progress reports
- Confer with other health professionals
- Assess patients' physical abilities
- Teach and/or supervise exercises to patients
Security and Safety
Eligible for professional liability insurance
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Area of Practice - Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists
- Acute care therapy
- Manipulative therapy
- Chronic care therapy
- Sports therapy
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Interpersonal awareness
Health care plan
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating electrotherapeutic and other mechanical equipment; and in implementing programs including therapeutic exercise, manipulations, massage, education, use of electro-therapeutic and other mechanical equipment and and hydro-therapy
Interest in co-ordinating, developing and implementing health promotion programs for patients, staff and the community; and in evaluating the effectiveness of and modifying treatment plans; may conduct research in physiotherapy
Interest in instructing patients in therapeutic procedures to be continued at home; may provide consulting or education services
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.