There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerWhitecourt, Hinton & New Edson Physical Therapy
Date PostedMarch 01, 2023
Location Edson, AB
Earnings $42.00 hourly
Work Hours 32 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 26, 2023
Whitecourt, Hinton & New Edson Physical Therapy
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Willing to relocate
- Sports therapy
- Chronic care therapy
- Manipulative therapy
- Private practice
- Assess patients' physical abilities
- Supervise technical and support staff
- Plan physiotherapy programs
- Select appropriate exercises, apparatus and manipulations
- Maintain clinical and progress reports
- Confer with other health professionals
- Teach and/or supervise exercises to patients
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulatory Boards Examination
- Licensure by provincial or territorial authorities
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Eligible for professional liability insurance
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Work under pressure
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Interpersonal awareness
1 year to less than 2 years
Long term benefits
Learning/training paid by employer
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating electrotherapeutic and other mechanical equipment; and in implementing programs including therapeutic exercise, manipulations, massage, education, use of electro-therapeutic and other mechanical equipment and and hydro-therapy
Interest in co-ordinating, developing and implementing health promotion programs for patients, staff and the community; and in evaluating the effectiveness of and modifying treatment plans; may conduct research in physiotherapy
Interest in instructing patients in therapeutic procedures to be continued at home; may provide consulting or education services
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.