EmployerEuro Marble Tiles and Granite
Date PostedOctober 18, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $27.50 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 15, 2021
Euro Marble Tiles and Granite
No degree, certificate or diploma
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Not required
- Not applicable
1 year to less than 2 years
- Work at heights, on scaffolding or swing stages
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Instruct apprentices
- Estimate costs and materials
Work Site Environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Plasterer Specific Skills
- Mix plaster ingredients to desired consistency
- Clean and prepare surfaces
- Finish corners and angles and create decorative designs in finish coat, if required
- Mould and install ornamental plaster panels, cornices and trim
Drywall Installer and Finisher Specific Skills
- Measure, cut, fit and install drywall sheets
- Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife
- Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
12219 - 123 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5L0H7
Dec 15, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to attach metal and gypsum lath to studs and furring using nails, screws, clips and wire ties
Interest in precision working to cut openings in lath for heating and ventilation piping, ducts and electrical outlets; may install acoustic tile, hangers for suspended ceilings and metal studs for composition wallboards and laths
Interest in installing corner beads and wire mesh around beams for plastering
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.