Date PostedJanuary 25, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $29.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 24, 2023
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Apply, level and smooth coats of plaster
- Clean and prepare surfaces
- Finish corners and angles and create decorative designs in finish coat, if required
- Mix plaster ingredients to desired consistency
- Mould and install ornamental plaster panels, cornices and trim
- Trowel or spray coats of stucco over exteriors of buildings to form weatherproof surfaces
- Work at heights, on scaffolding or swing stages
- Erect and install scaffolding, falsework and other working platforms
Area of specialization
3 years to less than 5 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying information to attach metal and gypsum lath to studs and furring using nails, screws, clips and wire ties
Interest in precision working to cut openings in lath for heating and ventilation piping, ducts and electrical outlets; may install acoustic tile, hangers for suspended ceilings and metal studs for composition wallboards and laths
Interest in installing corner beads and wire mesh around beams for plastering
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.