There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerSuper Star Plumbing and Heating LTD
Date PostedMarch 06, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $23.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 30, 2023
Super Star Plumbing and Heating LTD
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- At heights
- Confined spaces
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Assist heavy equipment operators
- Assist in aligning pipes during pipeline construction
- Assist in drilling and blasting rock on construction sites
- Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- Level earth to fine grade specifications
- Pave and rake asphalt
- Assist in demolishing buildings
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Industrial, commercial and institutional
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Overtime required
Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing to sort, clean and pile salvaged materials; in removing rubble and other debris using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment; in cleaning up chemical spills and other contaminants, and removing asbestos and other hazardous materials; and in directing traffic at, or near, construction sites
Interest in operating pneumatic hammers, vibrators and tampers; and in tending and feeding machines and equipment such as mixers, compressors and pumps
Interest in assisting to drill and blast rock, to align pipes and perform related activities during oil and gas pipeline construction and to demolish buildings using prying bars and other tools
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.