Plumber, Maintenance And Repair
EmployerNeptune Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
Date PostedNovember 23, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $36.00 to $42.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 23, 2022
Neptune Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Backflow prevention Certification
- Plumber Trade Certification
- Occupational Health and Safety Certificate
- First Aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Natural Gas License
- Plumber Red Seal Certificate
- Gas Fitter Red Seal Certificate
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Level one apprenticeship training
- Level two apprenticeship training
- Level three apprenticeship training
- Level four apprenticeship training
- Level five apprenticeship training
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Experience an asset
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Gasoline paid
Long term benefits
- Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities
- Transportation provided by employer
- Travel insurance
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using machines and hand and power tools
Interest in compiling information to repair plumbing fixtures and systems, and to test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
Interest in speaking - signalling to locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.