EmployerKrishna & Associates Inc.
Date PostedMay 03, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $33.00 hourly
Work Hours 32 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 02, 2022
Krishna & Associates Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Plumber Trade Certification
2 years to less than 3 years
- Measure, cut, thread and bend pipes to required shape and size
- Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
- Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Location Information
How to Apply
Jun 02, 2022
Interest in precision working to measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using machines and hand and power tools
Interest in compiling information to repair plumbing fixtures and systems, and to test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
Interest in speaking - signalling to locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.