EmployerDMT Business Group
Date PostedSeptember 14, 2022
Location Lethbridge, AB
Earnings $35.50 hourly
Work Hours 40 to 72 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Sep 28, 2022
DMT Business Group
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
- Willing to relocate
- Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems
- Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
- Instruct apprentices
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
- Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
- Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
- Schedule personnel, tools and equipment
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
- Determine piping system requirements and pipe sizing
- Supervise other workers
- Measure, cut, thread and bend pipes to required shape and size
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Plumber Trade Certification
- Plumber Red Seal Certificate
Security and safety
Driving record check (abstract)
Valid driver's licence
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard hat
2 years to less than 3 years
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using machines and hand and power tools
Interest in compiling information to repair plumbing fixtures and systems, and to test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
Interest in speaking - signalling to locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.