Press Brake Operator
EmployerAlmac Metal Industries Ltd.
Date PostedJune 09, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $18.00 to $26.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 23, 2021
Almac Metal Industries Ltd.
No degree, certificate or diploma
Metal Forming or Shaping Operations Experience
- Cutting machine
Experience an asset
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Sheet metal shop
- Metal product fabrication industry
- Read and interpret specifications or follow verbal instructions
- Operate presses or other forging machines to perform hot or cold forging to shape or form metal
- Operate machines or equipment which weld, solder, bolt, screw or rivet metal parts together
- Check products for correct shapes, dimensions and other specifications
- Lay out, set up and operate one or more light or heavy metalworking machines
- Cut, bend, roll, ream, punch, drill, weld or otherwise shape and form metal stock into parts or products
Work Site Environment
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jun 23, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.