Primary Metal Processing Labourer
EmployerSecure Energy Services Inc
Date PostedMay 11, 2022
Location Red Deer, AB
Earnings $18.00 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 36 to 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 08, 2022
Secure Energy Services Inc
No degree, certificate or diploma
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Mineral ore and metals processing plant
- Scrap metal yard/depot
- Transport raw materials, finished products and scrap materials through the plant
- Sort, stack, bundle and stamp materials
- Feed conveyors, crushers and other equipment
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Load and unload vehicles using forklift or dolly
Work Site Environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
- Team player
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
- Paramedical services coverage
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Travel insurance
- Wellness program
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Jobs for Ukraine: This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
How to Apply
Jun 08, 2022
Interest in comparing information to clean work areas and equipment
Interest in operating forklifts and other powered equipment to transport raw materials, finished products, scrap and recyclable materials throughout plant
Interest in sorting and stamping materials; may assist with minor repairs and maintenance
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.