Posted on Nov 20, 2020 by MAHI PRINTING & SIGNAGE LTD.
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $26.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 20, 2020
MAHI PRINTING & SIGNAGE LTD.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
Prepare production and other reports
- Train or arrange for training
- Supervise workers and projects
- Review and approve all job proofs or samples
- Resolve work related problems
- Recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Provide technical and professional advice
- Requisition materials and supplies
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Basic security clearance
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
Work Location Information
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 20, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.