EmployerUniversal Printing Press Ltd.
Date PostedNovember 08, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $25.00 hourly
Work Hours 32 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 08, 2021
Universal Printing Press Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Supervise workers and projects
- Review and approve all job proofs or samples
- Resolve work related problems
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Requisition materials and supplies
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 08, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.