Process Control Equipment Mechanic
EmployerSuper-Pufft Snacks Corp
Date PostedMay 04, 2022
Location Airdrie, AB
Earnings $39.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Jun 03, 2022
Super-Pufft Snacks Corp
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Certified Technician (C.Tech.)
3 years to less than 5 years
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance work
- Logical approach for troubleshooting
- Coach and instruct apprentices
Type of Service and Repair
- Temperature, pressure, flow and level instruments
- pH indicators and sensors
- Electronic process instrumentation
- Density, weight or viscosity instruments
- Programmable logic controller (PLC)
Type of Industry Experience
- Remove and replace defective parts
- Repair and adjust system components
- Install new measuring instruments
- Inspect and test operation of instruments and systems
- Determine testing and maintenance procedures
- Calibrate components and instruments
Work Site Environment
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Overtime required
Work Location Information
- Electrical instruments
- Precision measuring instrument
- Team player
- Excellent written communication
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
Long term benefits
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- Deferred profit-sharing plan (DPSP)
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Jun 03, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in precision working to repair and adjust system components such as sensors, transmitters and programmable logic controllers, remove and replace defective parts and to install control and measurement instruments on existing and new plant equipment and processes
Interest in analyzing to inspect and test instruments to diagnose faults using pneumatic, electrical and electronic testing devices and precision measuring instruments
Interest in speaking to consult with and advise process operators; and in performing scheduled preventive maintenance
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.