EmployerMainstreet Equity Corp.
Date PostedJuly 19, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $57.69 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Sep 15, 2022
Mainstreet Equity Corp.
- Plan and control budget and expenditures
- Plan, develop and implement purchasing policies and procedures
- Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs
- Oversee the evaluation of the cost and quality of goods or services
- Authorize the development of specifications for products or services
- Manage contracts
- Review and process claims against suppliers
- Oversee the analysis of data and information
- Oversee the preparation of reports
- Advise senior management
- Review quotations
- Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies
- Establish and maintain contact with suppliers
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate building and construction materials
Type of Product
- Construction materials or coatings
- Building materials (other than lumber)
Area of Work Experience
Purchasing, procurement and contracts
5 years or more
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the purchasing activities of establishments, and to approve contracts, purchase orders and invoices
Interest in identifying vendors of materials, equipment and supplies, in reviewing and processing claims against suppliers, and in participating in the development of specifications for equipment, products and substitute materials
Interest in negotiating and overseeing the negotiation of purchase contracts
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.