EmployerRESIDENTIAL INSULATION SPECIALISTS INC
Date PostedApril 27, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $41.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 27, 2022
RESIDENTIAL INSULATION SPECIALISTS INC
- Bachelor's degree
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
2 years to less than 3 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- Electronic mail
- Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials or business services
- Monitor progress of delivery schedules
- Establish delivery schedules
- Determine contract terms and conditions
- Contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems
- Award contracts or recommend contract awards
- Assess requirements of establishment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
How to Apply
May 27, 2022
Interest in compiling information to establish delivery schedules and to monitor progress
Interest in negotiating or determining contract terms and conditions and in awarding supplier contracts or recommending contract awards; may hire, train and supervise purchasing clerks
Interest in contacting clients and suppliers to resolve problems
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.