Employer1958631 Alberta Ltd o/a Fusion Sushi
Date PostedJanuary 18, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $45.00 to $47.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 17, 2023
1958631 Alberta Ltd o/a Fusion Sushi
- Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials or business services
- Assess requirements of establishment
- Develop specifications for equipment, materials and supplies to be purchased
- Invite tenders
- Consult with suppliers
- Hire, train and supervise staff
- Review quotations
- Determine contract terms and conditions
- Establish delivery schedules
- Monitor progress of delivery schedules
- Contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
2 years to less than 3 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information to establish delivery schedules and to monitor progress
Interest in negotiating or determining contract terms and conditions and in awarding supplier contracts or recommending contract awards; may hire, train and supervise purchasing clerks
Interest in contacting clients and suppliers to resolve problems
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.