Produce Clerk, Supermarket
EmployerLucky Sunridge Limited Partnership
Date PostedJuly 18, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $15.00 to $16.60 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 37.5 to 42 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Sep 03, 2022
Lucky Sunridge Limited Partnership
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Work Site Environment
- Air conditioned
- Produce department
- Supermarket/grocery store
- Bag, box or parcel purchases for customers, for shipment or delivery
- Unpack products received by store and count, weigh or sort items
- Record incoming stock
- Stock shelves and display areas
- Perform general cleaning duties (i.e. sweeping, mopping floors)
- Provide customer service
Security and Safety
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Steel-toed safety boots
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Other benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing to check, count, weigh and sort items received by store; to use optical scanning equipment to record incoming stock, verify pricing and maintain a computerized stock inventory; to price merchandise according to price lists; to fill mail orders from warehouse stock; and to obtain articles for customers from shelves and stockrooms
Interest in serving - assisting by directing customers to the location of articles
Interest in handling merchandise to stock shelves and display areas, and to keep stock clean and in order; may sweep aisles, dust display racks and perform other general cleaning duties; may operate cash register and computer for electronic commerce transactions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.