There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Produce Clerk, Supermarket
EmployerLucky Sunridge Limited Partnership
Date PostedMarch 11, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $16.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Apr 21, 2023
Lucky Sunridge Limited Partnership
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Work site environment
- Air conditioned
- Produce department
- Supermarket/grocery store
- Bag, box or parcel purchases for customers, for shipment or delivery
- Obtain articles for customers from shelf or stockroom
- Unpack products received by store and count, weigh or sort items
- Record incoming stock
- Stock shelves and display areas
- Keep stock clean and in order
- Perform general cleaning duties (i.e. sweeping, mopping floors)
- Operate electric palette jack
- Provide customer service
Security and safety
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Steel-toed safety boots
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Other benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing to check, count, weigh and sort items received by store; to use optical scanning equipment to record incoming stock, verify pricing and maintain a computerized stock inventory; to price merchandise according to price lists; to fill mail orders from warehouse stock; and to obtain articles for customers from shelves and stockrooms
Interest in serving - assisting by directing customers to the location of articles
Interest in handling merchandise to stock shelves and display areas, and to keep stock clean and in order; may sweep aisles, dust display racks and perform other general cleaning duties; may operate cash register and computer for electronic commerce transactions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.