EmployerQuantum Kitchen Countertops Ltd.
Date PostedJanuary 12, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $28.50 hourly
Work Hours 40 to 60 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 11, 2022
Quantum Kitchen Countertops Ltd.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
- Monitor movement of supplies and materials between departments
- Read blueprints, written specifications and production drawings
Area of Specialization
Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Industrial facility or establishment
- Project management
- Prepare and maintain progress and other reports
- Estimate materials and labour required for production
- Compile worksheets and specifications of orders
- Co-ordinate traffic flow of supplies
- Co-ordinate activities with warehouse and production units
- Provide customer service
- Create, investigate, track and complete work orders
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Handling heavy loads
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
- Overtime required
Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Values and ethics
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 11, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating and monitoring the movements of parts, supplies and materials within establishments; and in ensuring that supplies, materials and products are shipped and received on schedule
Interest in operating computerized systems to prepare and maintain reports on the progress of work, materials used, rates of production and other production information; and in co-ordinating activities between warehouses and production floors or construction sites
Interest in speaking with other production clerks, warehouse, production and construction supervisors, and purchasing and inventory clerks at regular meetings
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.