Production Supervisor – Assembly
EmployerDurabuilt Windows & Doors Inc.
Date PostedJune 16, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $27.88 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 16, 2022
Durabuilt Windows & Doors Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Train or arrange for training
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Recommend personnel actions
- Prepare and submit reports
- Other products machine operators
- Labourers in processing, manufacturing and utilities
- Set up machines and equipment
- Recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Oversee safety of operations
- Establish work schedules
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Ability to Supervise
More than 20 people
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
Long term benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in supervising the activities of workers who assemble, fabricate and inspect products such as jewellery, clocks, watches, bicycles, millwork, sporting goods and toys
Interest in co-ordinating work activities with other departments; and in resolving work problems
Interest in understanding the functioning of equipment and machinery used to manufacture and assemble products such as jewellery, clocks, watches, bicycles, millwork sporting goods and toys; may set up machinery and equipment
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.