Program Delivery Officer - Business Development
EmployerSS&S Consulting Inc.
Date PostedAugust 03, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $37.33 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Sep 02, 2022
SS&S Consulting Inc.
- Master's degree
- or equivalent experience
- Business and/or industry
- Consulting firm
- Develop policies
- Supervise professional and support staff and students
- Administer programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment in rural and urban areas
- Perform administrative tasks
- Plan development projects
- Respond to enquiries from members of the business community concerning development opportunities
- Provide advice on procedures and requirements for government approval of development proposals
- Conduct surveys and analyze data on the buying habits and preferences of wholesale and retail consumers
- Develop social and economic profiles of urban and rural areas to encourage industrial and commercial investment
- Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for industrial and commercial products
- Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles
- Provide consulting services to government and other organizations
- Conduct analytical marketing studies
- Conduct social or economic surveys on local, regional, or international areas to assess development of potential and future trends
- Review and evaluate commercial or industrial development proposals
- Design market research questionnaires
- Develop portfolio of marketing materials
- Evaluate customer service and store environments
- Design, conduct and analyze quantitative and qualitative research projects
- Develop feasibility studies
- Conduct online marketing, E-commerce and Website promotions
- Maintain database of potential franchisees, real estate locations and on-line buy/sell Internet sites
- Prepare funding applications
- Develop marketing strategies
- Ensure appropriate business/commercial licenses are in place
- Deliver presentations at conferences, workshops or symposia
- Develop and implement business plans
1 to 2 people
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Visio
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Large workload
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
Interest in co-ordinating information to plan development projects with representatives of a wide variety of industrial and commercial enterprises, business associations and government agencies, and to develop strategies to attract venture capital; and in administering programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment and tourism
Interest in developing policies and programs to promote industrial and commercial business investment in urban and rural areas, and in developing social and economic profiles of urban and rural areas to encourage industrial and commercial investment and development
Interest in consulting to advise on procedures and requirements for government approval
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.