Project Administration Officer
EmployerKai Analytics and Survey Research Inc.
Date PostedMay 13, 2022
Location Work from home
Earnings $18.00 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 20 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time Leading to Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 30, 2022
Kai Analytics and Survey Research Inc.
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Operating Systems and Software
Experience an asset
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Word processing software
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Project management software
- Accounting software
- Electronic mail
- Human resources software
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Health care plan
- Disability benefits
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
- Paramedical services coverage
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities
- Travel insurance
- Wellness program
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- Jobs for Ukraine: This employer has selected to promote this job through "Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply.
Interest in co-ordinating office services such as admissions to post-secondary educational institutions, accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services; and in maintaining inventory and budgetary controls
Interest in supervising and overseeing office administrative procedures; in administering policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation; and in establishing work priorities, delegating work to office support staff and in ensuring deadlines are met and procedures followed
Interest in planning and arranging for the acquisition of administrative and office services
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.