Project Co-Ordinator, Construction
EmployerTITAN Construction (1989) Ltd.
Date PostedMay 12, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $26.00 to $28.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 26, 2022
TITAN Construction (1989) Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Hire and supervise activities of subcontractors
- Select trade subcontractors and co-ordinate their activities
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates
- Plan and manage budgets
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and milestones and monitor progress
- Estimate materials and labour required for production
- Prepare reports
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Security and Safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Criminal record check
- Own vehicle
- Willing to travel
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Ability to Supervise
1 to 2 people
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Values and ethics
- Health care plan
- Disability benefits
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
May 26, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct, control and evaluate construction projects from start to finish according to schedules, specifications and budgets; and in directing purchases of building materials and land acquisitions and in supervising the activities of subcontractors and staff
Interest in preparing contracts, in planning and preparing construction schedules and milestones, in monitoring progress against established schedules and in developing and implementing quality control programs
Interest in negotiating revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.