Project Manager - Non-Technical
EmployerINSPIRED BUILT LTD
Date PostedJuly 13, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $28.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Sep 07, 2022
INSPIRED BUILT LTD
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Delegate work to office support staff
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Electronic mail
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Project management software
Area of Specialization
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
2 years to less than 3 years
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating office services such as admissions to post-secondary educational institutions, accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services; and in maintaining inventory and budgetary controls
Interest in supervising and overseeing office administrative procedures; in administering policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation; and in establishing work priorities, delegating work to office support staff and in ensuring deadlines are met and procedures followed
Interest in planning and arranging for the acquisition of administrative and office services
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.