EmployerRecrute Action Inc.
Date PostedSeptember 22, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $25.00 hourly
Work Hours 37.5 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 09, 2022
Recrute Action Inc.
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Property management companies
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Ensure terms of lease agreements are met
- Prepare and administer contracts for property services, such as maintenance
- Co-ordinate implementation of repairs, maintenance and renovation
- Compile and maintain records on operating expenses and income
- Ensure response to trouble calls from clients or tenants
Computer and technology knowledge
- MS Word
- Electronic mail
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
Security and safety
Criminal record check
Travel expenses not paid by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
1 to less than 7 months
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling and maintaining records on expenses and income; in reviewing rents to ensure they are at market value; and in monitoring progress and cost of repairs, maintenance and renovations
Interest in co-ordinating repairs, maintenance and renovations and in ensuring that staff respond to calls from clients and tenants; may hire and supervise rental agents, property clerks, building superintendents and other support staff performing operational, clerical and maintenance duties
Interest in speaking with contractors providing property services, and in negotiating rental and lease of properties
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.