Property Management Agent
EmployerRecrute Action Inc.
Date PostedJune 21, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $38.00 hourly
Work Hours 37.5 hours per week
Position Temporary Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 15, 2022
Recrute Action Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- Yardi system
Area of Specialization
- Commercial properties
Property management companies
- Prepare expense and income reports
- Ensure response to trouble calls from clients or tenants
- Ensure terms of lease agreements are met
- Compile and maintain records on operating expenses and income
Security and Safety
Driver's validity licence check
- Own vehicle
- Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
Work Location Information
Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling and maintaining records on expenses and income; in reviewing rents to ensure they are at market value; and in monitoring progress and cost of repairs, maintenance and renovations
Interest in co-ordinating repairs, maintenance and renovations and in ensuring that staff respond to calls from clients and tenants; may hire and supervise rental agents, property clerks, building superintendents and other support staff performing operational, clerical and maintenance duties
Interest in speaking with contractors providing property services, and in negotiating rental and lease of properties
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.