Posted on Jan 13, 2021 by Har-Par Investments Ltd
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $29.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 12, 2021
Har-Par Investments Ltd
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Access
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Electronic mail
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS Project
- Hire and supervise rental agents and building superintendents
- Hire and supervise support staff performing operational, clerical or maintenance duties
Property management companies
- Prepare expense and income reports
- Prepare and administer contracts for property services, such as maintenance
- Negotiate or approve rental or lease of properties on behalf of property owner
- Monitor progress and cost of work for property owners
- Ensure response to trouble calls from clients or tenants
- Ensure terms of lease agreements are met
- Compile and maintain records on operating expenses and income
- Co-ordinate implementation of repairs, maintenance and renovation
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
Willing to relocate
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling and maintaining records on expenses and income; in reviewing rents to ensure they are at market value; and in monitoring progress and cost of repairs, maintenance and renovations
Interest in co-ordinating repairs, maintenance and renovations and in ensuring that staff respond to calls from clients and tenants; may hire and supervise rental agents, property clerks, building superintendents and other support staff performing operational, clerical and maintenance duties
Interest in speaking with contractors providing property services, and in negotiating rental and lease of properties
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.