Property Management Officer
EmployerHomecare Realty Ltd.
Date PostedJuly 12, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $30.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Sep 07, 2022
Homecare Realty Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Relocation costs covered by employer
- Negotiate or approve rental or lease of properties on behalf of property owner
- Ensure terms of lease agreements are met
- Prepare and administer contracts for property services, such as maintenance
- Co-ordinate implementation of repairs, maintenance and renovation
- Compile and maintain records on operating expenses and income
- Prepare expense and income reports
- Ensure response to trouble calls from clients or tenants
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- MS Word
- Electronic mail
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling and maintaining records on expenses and income; in reviewing rents to ensure they are at market value; and in monitoring progress and cost of repairs, maintenance and renovations
Interest in co-ordinating repairs, maintenance and renovations and in ensuring that staff respond to calls from clients and tenants; may hire and supervise rental agents, property clerks, building superintendents and other support staff performing operational, clerical and maintenance duties
Interest in speaking with contractors providing property services, and in negotiating rental and lease of properties
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.