Posted on Jan 26, 2021 by Dematco Manufacturing Inc.
Location Spruce Grove, AB
Earnings $24.00 to $28.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Mar 27, 2021
Dematco Manufacturing Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Punch presses
- Hand tools
- Computer numerical control (CNC) machines
3 years to less than 5 years
Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Sheet metal shop
- Metal product fabrication industry
- Read and interpret specifications or follow verbal instructions
- Operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines
- Clean and lubricate machinery and equipment
- Lay out, set up and operate one or more light or heavy metalworking machines
- Cut, bend, roll, ream, punch, drill, weld or otherwise shape and form metal stock into parts or products
Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Mar 27, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.